Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Marriage and Family Issues
- Parenting Support
- Grief Bereavement Counseling
- Grief Bereavement Support Group
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Infant Mental Health
- Conflict Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- CPS Involvement
- Violent Crimes
- Adults Molested as Children
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay & Transgender (LBGT)
- Anger Management. We offer anger management one-on-one sessions. If you are struggling with anger issues and/or are COURT MANDATED to attend anger management classes, please contact our office for further information.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Please call 209-954-1311 or email us for an individual, couples or family therapy appointment today.