- $80 to $115 per 1 Hour session; Reduced fee services are available
- Fees are based on household annual income. Call us for your rate 209-954-1311
- Court Ordered Anger Management are $60.00 per 1 Hour session; One time $50.00 Book, may be required
- Grief Bereavement Support Group $20.00 per session (Pre-Registration Required)
Payment: Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment
Fees For Services: Insurance, Pre-Authorizations and Single Case Agreements
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Only credentialed therapists can see specific insurance carriers, ask the office managers for specific details at 209-954-1311
We currently accept:
- HEALTH PLAN OF SAN JOAQUIN insured clients.
- CIGNA insured clients.
- MHN, HealthNet insured clients.
- VETERANS ADMINISTRATION clients. If you are currently a Veteran or have served, Thank you for your service. Please contact us that we may advise you of your options for services.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Health Services Account (HSA) programs. We accept credit cards specific to these accounts that cover mental health services. We also can provide receipts for employee reimbursements if needed. If so, you will pay for your sessions and we will provide you with a billing statement that you can submit to your insurance company or employer for reimbursement.
- We also provide services and support for Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), financial pre-authorizations are required prior to date of services. Contact your HR department to find out if these services are covered.
- If we do not currently accept your health insurance, many insurance companies will allow you to be seen by an out of network provider with a Single Case Agreement or Pre-Authorization. You can contact your insurance provider to determine if they will accept Quail Lakes Community Counseling as a out of network provider. If so, in some cases you will pay for your sessions and we will provide you with a billing statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
All payments will be due upon date of receipt of services; unless arrangements have been made to cover the cost of services. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that their insurance is active for covered services on the date and time services are rendered or client will assume and be required to pay directly for services out of pocket. It is the clients responsibility to obtain reimbursement from their insurance carrier. If you have questions about this process, please contact us 209-954-1311.
- Health Plan of San Joaquin
- MHN, HealthNet
- VA Options, VA Choice and CHAMP VA
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Health Services Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Single Case Agreements or Pre-Authorizations
You may want to consider the risks and benefits of using health insurance for therapy. Although health insurance can help pay for therapy, insurance claims are not confidential. Your medical history is part of an ongoing record that may be used to determine rates for health or life insurance, and/or your credit worthiness.
Cancellation Policy: We require a 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment. If a 24 hour notice is not received, you will be charge your full session fee.
Contact us to schedule today
Please call 209-954-1311 or email us for an individual, couples or family therapy appointment today.